Fix It, Make It, Grow It, Bake It
The DIY Guide to the Good Life
An Eco-fabulous Guide to the Good Life
Author Billee Sharp shares her freecylcing, budget-savvy, barter-better wisdom in this step-by-step handbook to revolutionizing your spending habits and reclaiming your quality of life. Fix It, Make It, Grow It, Bake It is an inspiring and instructive guide to living the handmade life by consuming less and creating more. Practical and profound, this handy how-to covers every area of life and offers easy-to-do tips, recipes, and advice on saving money and the planet. You and your family can live more joyfully and far more creatively, all on a dime. The best things in life are free—or if they aren't, you can have a lot of fun making them.
Learn how to:
• Ditch the lawn and raise organic veggies
• Cook healthy meals for pennies
• Eco-clean your house with lemons and lavender
• Cure minor maladies from the kitchen cabinet
• Join a seed sharing community garden
• Save big dollars with small repairs
• Organize a free market
• Put the "happy" back in your holidays
Do you ever wish you could live a life that was a little more greener, healthier, enjoyable, and saves you more money? Well in Billee Sharp's Fix It, Make It, Grow It, Bake It she offers solutions to all these questions. Some of the ideas mentioned are easy as growing your own garden. The amount of money one can save growing their own garden, canning, etc. is significant. Let alone no pesticides, so you are basically eat organic. She offers information on how to make homemade cleaning supplies. No more running to the store and wasting gas when you can whip up a batch of cleaning supplies at home! This book also delves into how to fix some come home ailments. This book is a must have!!!
On to the Giveaway!!!
Thanks to the wonderful people at Cleis Press 1 winner (Continental U.S.) will receive a copy of Fix It, Make It, Grow It, Bake It
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of One Momma Saving Money on Facebook.
5. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
7. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 23, 2010
Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned book to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here
For more great giveaways check out below