The new 12oz kitchen gel hand wash is perfect way to get rid of freshly scented kitchen hands garlic, onions or fish smells. This new line of hand wash is infused with herbal and citrus extracts, their naturally derived, non-drying gel hand wash eliminates stubborn smells and leaves hands feeling soft + clean, even after multiple washes.
features + benefits:
- naturally derived, non-drying formula for soft, clean hands
- eliminates stubborn odors like garlic, onions + fish
- lemongrass + clementine hand washes are infused with citrus extracts
- basil + thyme hand washes are infused with herbal extracts
- easy-dispensing pump designed with kitchen use in mind
- recyclable bottles made with 100% recycled plastic (PCR)
- triclosan-free, biodegradable
- never tested on animals
- Cradle to Cradle® Gold certified
This soap is perfect for getting rid of kitchen odors like garlic and onion on your hands. I have tried other methods and soaps and sometimes there is still a distinct garlic smell that can linger. This soap is the perfect solution. It gets rid of the kitchen ingredient odors while leaving my hands smelling great.
You can find Method Kitchen Gel Hand Soap at Target for $4.99.
I received the above mentioned products for free to facilitate this review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Full Disclosure Policy