Bursting with pure goodness, Wonderful® Halos® are sweet, seedless and easy to peel. They are perfect to little hands or big hands! The are a premium, natural fruit your whole family will love.Halos are in season November through May.
This Valentine's Day, why not ditch the candy and instead give Halos! Kids get so many sweets at school parties and get sugared out! You can send a yummy snack and incorporate it into a fun craft as well. Just check out the fun Halo Love Bug that I show a little further down!
Halos are easy to pack in lunches, great to share at kid’s activities and sporting events, and make a healthy snack choice any time of the day. The kids love the sweetness and as parents we love them too! Additionally, Wonderful Halos mandarins are a healthy alternative, delivering vitamin C in about 50 calories.
Halos truly are the perfect snack solution. They are 100% California-born and raised, and are Non-GMO Project verified. They are perfectly portable and oh so delicious!
This month I got another super cool box from Halos! The February Halos Box included:
- Halos Heart plush
- Halos Coupons
- Halos Craft kit
- Halos stickers
- Halos Valentines Printable
- Idea Cards:
- Halos Cupid
- Halos Love Bug
- Printable Valentines
- Wrapping paper craft
- Halos Breakfast Parfait
- Yogurt Dipped Halos
Halos Love Bugs. These little dudes are so cute and so easy with a mandarin and a couple supplies including toothpicks, foam hearts and googly eyes. The perfectly sweet Valentines craft! These are perfect for class parties, and to bag up to give to classmates as gifts. Have a Halos Love Bug crafting get-together, the perfect activity to engage a whole bunch of kids during a February play date
- Halos mandarins
- Foam hearts in two sizes, large and small
- Googly eyes
- Glitter glue
- Glue spots
- Insert clean toothpicks into two smaller foam hearts (or if the foam hearts are thin, use a sticky dot on the back of the foam heart) and then insert the toothpicks into the top of the Halos mandarin next to each other to serve as lovey-dovey antennae.
- Using glue spots, adhere a large foam heart underneath the Halos mandarin to create feet. They stick out like a sweet pair of sneakers!
- Use the glue spots once more to attach the googly eyes to the front of your love bug. You can use big, close-together googly eyes for an inquisitive-looking love bug or smaller, further apart ones for a thoughtful little dude. Or try different shapes for a goofy one!
- Then, use glitter glue to make a cute little button nose.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the above mention for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Full Disclosure Policy