These graham cracker pops are adorable to present for the Fall season and are incredibly easy to make! They are perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving or any Fall get together!
- 1-1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 to 12 standard-sized crackers)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (about half a cup)
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1.5 cups orange candy melts
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Lollipop sticks
- ¼ cup melted chocolate
- Green icing
Yields: 15 to 20 1-inch pops
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese and peanut butter. Mix until you achieve a fairly sticky consistency. If you feel like your mixture is still too dry, continue adding peanut butter, one tablespoon at a time.
- Roll graham cracker mixture into one-inch balls and place on your lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave your candy melts for about 30 seconds. Stir in coconut oil and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- With the help of a fork, dip and coat your graham cracker balls in the melted candy. Let them set on your lined baking sheet.
- Place a lollipop stick into each graham cracker ball. With the help of another lollipop stick (or a toothpick), carefully dab on some melted chocolate at the end of the lollipop stick (the end that meets that graham cracker treat).
- Using a piping bag, pipe green icing on top, giving them a “swirly” shape – these will act as your pumpkins’ leaves.
- Place in the refrigerator until set (about 20 to 30 minutes). Enjoy!