Global music sensation Shakira might be best known for her big music hits and dance moves, but she is also passionate about motherhood and understanding the tools needed for raising healthy and happy kids. To help make sure that other moms across the globe have access to the resources they need, she has collaborated with Fisher-Price and a group of globally renowned experts from top foundations around the world on a brand new early childhood development app tool called GROW. The app is free for iOS and Android, available in Spanish and English, and features tips customized to a child’s age to foster early childhood development from birth and through age five as well as a timeline feature to track developmental tools.
GROW is a true passion project for Shakira and she is looking forward to helping bring information from the best minds in early childhood development to parents from all walks of life in a free, easy-to-use app. What’s so unique about the GROW app as compared to other apps that function similarly is that they tend to focus either on baby or school aged children. GROW is the only app that spans from birth to five years. Additionally, GROW puts early childhood development experts at your fingertips—a luxury not all parents had until now.
GROWA free bi-lingual app for parents from Shakira, Fisher-Price, AEIOTu, Vroom, Kinedu, Fun Learning and North American Montessori Teachers Association. The app features tips customized to a child’s age to foster early childhood development from birth and through age five, as well as a timeline feature to track developmental milestones.
Free for download
- 1,800+ developmental tips and activities related to social skills, physical development, thinking skills, cognitive development, creativity, communication and more.
- Milestone tracker to follow your child’s development and record their achievements.
- Timeline to track your child’s milestone progress. Add all the details about what your child did today/tomorrow/the next day, with notes and photos.
- Social sharing. Select your favorite tips or photos of your child’s milestone achievements from the timeline, to share with family and friends through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram or email.
- Personalize your child’s profile page with color and photos. More than one child? Add them all!
- Easy search function to learn more about what might be coming next for your child’s age and stage.
- And more!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the above mentioned product for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.