If you would like to go candy-free for Valentine’s Day this year, today’s idea for printable Valentine bookmarks is perfect for you. Cute free printable sheet of bookmarks, fun red hearts and just a few minute’s time, you’ll have some fun and functional Valentines for your child's class.
Items you will need:
- Bookmark Template (designed and created by me)
- Red paper hearts. I picked up mine at Target in the Valentine department. A pack of 25 cost $1 and they were called large confetti hearts
- Colored card-stock
- Glue Stick
- Computer and Printer
- Ink Pen
- To start, print the sheet of bookmarks onto card-stock. (See above for the template link)
- Use scissors to trim apart each of the bookmarks.
- Place a v-shaped amount of glue at the top of the bookmark.
- Place the heart into the glue and hold it there for a few seconds.
- Have your child sign their name at the bottom.
I love that this bookmark serves as a Valentine and that it encourages children to read and share their love of reading!!