Udderly Smooth has a great line of produces and her are some of them that I received:
- Original Formula Hand Cream
- Aloe Vera Soothing Hand Cream
- Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Cream
- Shea Butter Hydrating Hand Cream
- Original Formula Body Cream
- Shea Butter Foot Cream
Turn your Udderly Smooth into a body scrub!
Lotions make a rich, moisturizing body scrub that leaves you skin so soft. By making them yourself, you have control over the scent and texture. Make it to your preference.
Just mix a tablespoon of your favorite exfoliant per cup of lotion or body wash. Here are some options for you!
- Ground oatmeal. Is perfect for sensitive skin. I would make an oatmeal body was for the kids when they were infants. Grind up oatmeal in a blender or food processor and mix with your favorite Udderly Smooth cream. It helps with itchy skin!
- Coarse salt. I used Himalayan Pink Salt and it was a great textured that helps to get rid of flaky skin. It can be drying, so don't use often!
- Coarse raw sugar. This is a popular ingredient that works on dry skin! The sugar polishes without dehydrating.
Works great on pets!
Dogs pads are meant to be rough, but sometimes they lick their feet raw. We just got a puppy from the pound a month ago and she has some a tendency to lick her paws. I finally found something that helps her raw little paws stay moisturized. it is like the callused skin on the bottom of our feet. If our skin was so very soft it would hurt to walk. Udderly Smooth was originally formulated for use on cows so they don't feel irritated or chapped, so it is safe for other animals too. I have been applying it to my pup's paws and see the difference. It is safe if the dog licks it too!
Perfect for healing tattoos!
Most tattoo artists recommend non scented lotions like bag balm. Udderly Smooth is a creamed version of bag balm and safe to use on your tattoo. It will also make your skin soft!
Great for sewing projects!
In the winter is when I work on the sewing machine. I can use Udderly Smooth while working with my fabric and not get a stain on the fabric. My skin stays soft and does not snag on the fabric. It is also great to use on the tread to help guide it in the needle hole!
You can pick up the Udderly Smooth products in the first aid aisle at Walmart. I am totally in love with how soft my feet are from these creams. I am left with soft non-greasy skin!
Looking for other ideas on how to use Udderly Smooth? Check out thee other blogger posts:
Picks N Peppers
I received a selection of products s for free in exchange for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Full Disclosure Policy