I love Scrabble. Right after our daughter was born, my spouse and I knew going out was not an option. So we would bust out the Scrabble board and play games. Heck even when the power would go out, we would play by candle light. Scrabble is classic board game that has been around for years, but now you can play Scrabble with a twist!
Scrabble Flash is the newest version of Scrabble with interactive SmartLink tiles to build your words and they'll flash and beep with each word you make! They'll also automatically time your turns and display your score with the maximum possible score. Put your skills to the test with three different solo and competitive games and slide, swap and shuffle your way to a win. It's fast-paced, addictive, word-building fun!
- Includes 5 SmartLink letter tiles, storage box and rules.
- Includes 5 "button cell" batteries. For 1 or more players.
- Ages 8 and up.
Scrabble Flash is Toy Industry Association’s 2010 Game of the Year. This game challenges players to shuffle, slide and swap electronic letter tiles to form three, four and five letter words in 75 seconds. It’s a new game and a new experience each time you play. Scrabble Flash is a super fun game that challenges you and keeps you mind working over time! Plus it is a super fast game, unlike the normal board game that can last for hours!
SCRABBLE FACEBOOK PAGE
Calling all wordsmiths! Scrabble just launched a new Facebook page dedicated to all things Scrabble. Whether you’re a fan of the classic board game, or enjoy Scrabble Flash, Scrabble Slam or Scrabble Junior (or all of the above!), this page will be a one-stop shop for word lovers. Find daily word challenges, words of the day, coupon offers, Scrabble news and tips, online gaming, and School Scrabble info, with more exciting features still to come! Visit www.Facebook.com/ScrabbleNA to “Like” us and start exploring the world of Scrabble.
SCHOOL SCRABBLE CHAMPIONSHIPDo you know any superstar Scrabble players in grades 5-8? If the answer is yes, now’s the time for them to register for the 2011 National School Scrabble Championship! Teams of two students can register to compete in this year’s competition, which will take place April 15-16 at the Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL. Visit http://www.scrabble-assoc.com to register now. Not familiar with our School Scrabble program? Check out this video from the 2009 Championship.
Want to win a game? One lucky reader (US only) will win a Scrabble Flash
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. "Like" Scrabble on Facebook and while you are there, "like" One Momma Saving Money as well!
5. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
#Win Scrabble Flash game from @OneMommaSavingM http://tinyurl.com/4gn5azx
Giveaway will end April 9, 2011 at 5 p.m. EST
Disclosure: I received a Scrabble Flash game for my review. For my full disclosure policy please click here