A little information about the Frito Lay brand:
- Did you know that Frito-Lay starts with fresh, farm-grown ingredients, making many of our chips with just three simple ingredients: potatoes or corn, all-natural oils and salt.
- They were the first major food company to remove partially hydrogenated oils from our cooking oil way back in 2003. That means their chips have 0 grams trans fat because they use all-natural oils such as corn oil and sunflower oil.
- Many varieties of our chips provide whole grains like Tostitos® snacks, which contain 8 grams of whole grain corn per serving, and SunChips®, which brings 18 grams of whole grain per serving to your diet! SunChips® are also a good source of fiber.
- Frito-Lay supports American farmers and buys the potatoes used to make our potato chips from 80+ farms across 27 states.
Original SunChips is my hubby's favorite chip out there. Not only are they a good source of fiber, SunChips come in variety of flavors which my husband loves them all. In the past year SunChips bags are now made with plants so they're compostable and better for the planet. Healthier for you. Healthier for the earth. I am all for going green, but there is no way you can sneak these chips, the bag is loud!
Tostitos are a favorite in our house on Mexican night. We love the scoops. Perfect for salsa and other dips!
Well do you want to score your own Frito Lay Fan Pack? Well here is how:
Winner (US only) will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of One Momma Saving Money on Facebook.
5. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on December 17, 2010
Disclosure: I received a fan pack as described above to facilitate this review and use as a giveaway. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here