Auntie Anne’s new At-Home Baking Kit.
I recently had the good fortune to try out an Auntie Anne’s At-Home Baking Kit. The kits makes 10 pretzels!!! We were in pretzel heaven! Not only can you make pretzels, but monkey bread, pizza and so much more. They even have a website dedicated to recipe ideas AuntieAnnesRecipes.com. We love Auntie Anne's pretzels, but the closest one is 20 minutes away. Now when we want a hot yummy pretzel, we just have to mix, twist, bake and enjoy!
Auntie Anne's wants to make this holiday enjoyable for your family too. Thanks to the wonderful people at Auntie Anne, they want to share a At-Home Baking Kitwith one OneMommaSavingMoney reader. 1 winner (Continental U.S.) will receive a At-Home Baking Kit!!!
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of Auntie Anne on Facebook. Please also fan One Momma Saving Money while you are there.
5. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
6. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 19, 2010
Disclaimer: I received an Auntie Anne’s At-Home Baking Kit to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here