The Post-it Brand introduced a range of fun products for the 2016 line! This year, start off the new school year in style with new products from the Post-it Brand! I am going to highlight a few of my favorite products!
Post-it® Super Sticky Printed Notes with Magnet. While I use these on my fridge for grocery lists. these Note Pads with magnet easily stick to any magnetic surface, making it easy to stick in the locker door to make to do lists! My daughter loves to use these in her locker! A great way for her to keep notes on what she needs to do each day!Priced from $5.99
I love the Post-it® Brand World of Color collections! They are available in a range of exciting new colors, with 9 unique color palettes inspired by global destinations around the world Available in sizes 3 in 3 in x 3 in, 4 in x 4 in, 4 in x 6 in, and 3 in x 3 in Pop-up Notes.
Post-it ® Tabs come in 1 in or 2 inches create necessary order by organizing planners and calendars into sections. Solid color bars give you flexibility to organize by color. Tabs are durable, you can write on them, and reposition as needed. They are also great for planners, binders and file folders.
Fun shapes like Cupcakes and Paw Prints are a great way to leave a message on your child's sandwich container, place inside a book and more. They will surely smile seeing a paw print or cupcake!
- Post-it Pop-up Note Dispensers: Post-it Pop-up Note Dispensers keep Post-it Notes at your fingertips with easy one-handed dispensing for multitasking. Post-it Pop-up Note Dispensers make it simple to grab one note at a time while the weighted dispenser, in fun colors and shapes, keeps notes where you need them most.
- Post-it Die Cut Notes: Post-it Brand Shaped notes are a fun way to leave yourself or others a message that stands out. Add a little personality and fun into your notes with Post-it Cupcake and Paw Print Notes.
- Post-it Notes To-Go: Wherever you need to remember something, Post-it Notes to Go will be there with you. Just toss in your bag and go.
- Post-it List Notes: The Post-it List Notes are an easy-to-use tool that help you stay on top of what needs to get done. Take notes in a meeting, list out your to-dos, or write your grocery shopping list.
- Post-it® Weekly Desk Calendar: The Post-it Weekly Desk Calendar is an easy-to-use tool that helps you stay on top of what’s going on at a glance. Mark important meetings, activities, or due dates with its clean, professional look.
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes Miami Collection: As part of The Post-it Brand World of Color collection, the 2016 Miami collection will join 9 unique color palettes inspired by global destinations around the world. Also available in Post-it Flags and Tabs.
Get creative with Post-it Notes this year. Did you know that the normal Post-it note squares are a perfect square and exactly what you need to get your Origami on? I have been making cranes since I was a teen and went to Japan. These are the perfect little creations to slide into a backpack or lunch bag and surprise your child! Other fun ideas for Post-it Notes are:
- Write a lunch note on it and place on the sandwich.
- Use a book mark. No way it will fall out like regular book marks and kids won't get frustrated for losing their place!
- Kids need to use the bathroom, so leave reminder notes or just because notes on the mirror or toothbrush holders.
- Use Post-its to make a large schedule. Each child gets a color, so it is easy to keep track of who has what on which day!
- What are some creative uses that you use Post-its for?
Head on over to Post-it.com for purchasing and more information.
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned to facilitate this review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Full Disclosure Policy