My daughter received a copy of this magazine last summer and still rereads the articles. I just took a peek at this month's magazine online and this month's issue is dedicated to the importance of honoring your body with good health and self-care, and respecting yourself with self-love and acceptance. This is so important for young girls to hear, read and see. My daughter has a friend struggling with a eating disorder and we keep reinforcing that you have to honor your body and being healthy Positive self-esteem develops when a girl is healthy in all ways—in mind, body, and spirit.
BYOU's goal is to reinforce positive messaging for tween/teen girls, promote self-love, and offer fun, inspiring & healthy ways to build self-esteem. BYOU Magazine regularly features:
- Exclusive interviews with positive role-model teen/tween celebrities
- Inspiring stories of “Girls Making a Difference” – real girls making an impact to create a better world
- Powerful articles on self-love, bullying, positive thinking, body image, empowerment, inner beauty, andhelpful self-esteem tips
- Empowering craft projects & activities, plus fun puzzles, quizzes, jokes, recipes, photos, and more
- Inspirational fiction – snippets and artwork from girl-world authors
- Multiple opportunities for readers to submit articles, tips, photos, and chances to be featured as a positive role model for other girls
- Contests, Games, Giveaways, and much more!
Give a gift that will guide a girl year around through the tough times and empower her for a lifetime - the priceless gift of self-esteem! Why not order your daughter a subscription to this empowering magazine!
Disclosure: I viewed an online version of the fall 2016 issue.