New this holiday season, Kohl’s Cares will offer gift givers a novel assortment of incredible items for the entire family! Perfect for stockings or under the tree, and there is something for everyone! Pieces are priced at $5 and $8 each, with 100 percent of the net profit supporting children’s initiatives nationwide. The collection will be available starting at now through December 27 at Kohl’s stores nationwide and on Kohls.com. The new Kohl’s Cares giftables include:
- Christmas Movie Trivia, Orig. $5
- Color and Create Your Own Cards, Orig. $5
- 3 pack travel edition of adult coloring books, Orig. $8
- Crayola Winter Adventure Creativity Kit, Orig. $8
- Night Before Christmas book and plush bundle, Orig. $8
- "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams
- "Blue Christmas" by Elvis Presley
- "A Marshmallow World" by Dean Martin
- "Sleigh Ride" by Johnny Mathis
- "Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt
- "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" by Gene Autry
- "(There's No Place Like) Home for the Holidays" by Perry Como
- "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" by Frank Sinatra
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by Darlene Love
- "Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano
Embrace your artistic side with this Kohl's Cares Home Coloring Series Travel Edition adult coloring book set. Even though they say they are for adults, my daughter who is 11 is in love with them! Perfect for road trips, quiet time or just to relax!
- "Home Away from Home" paperback coloring book
- "Home Sweet Home" paperback coloring book
- "Home for the Holidays" paperback coloring book
The current Kohl’s Cares holiday collection features beloved hardcover books and classic characters including Curious George, Paddington, Madeline and Corduroy are available now through the end of December for just $5 each. More incredible than the price, 100 percent of net profit supports children’s initiatives nationwide.
About Kohl’s Cares
Kohl’s Department Stores is committed to giving back to the communities it serves by supporting kids' health and education nationwide through its philanthropic platform Kohl’s Cares. Since 2000, Kohl's has raised more than $274 million for kids health and education initiatives through the Kohl's Cares cause merchandise program, recognized more than 22,000 outstanding kids through the Kohl's Cares Scholarship Program and donated more than 3.2 million hours of associate volunteer time through the Associates in Action volunteer program. For more information on Kohl’s Cares, visit www.Kohls.com/Kids.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the above mentioned product for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.