Getting ready for Thanksgiving? These turkey suckers are just the "sweetest"! They are easy to make with just a few ingredients. They are perfect treat for a school party or to use as festive table decorations!
- Jolly Ranchers – orange, yellow, green, red
- Orange Tic-Tacs
- Candy eyes
- Red Hot candies
- Sucker sticks
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Unwrap Jolly Ranchers
- Stick together 2 yellow Jolly Ranchers vertically, make sure they are touching. Then take your red, orange and green jolly ranchers and stick them above the yellow ones in a fan motion. Leave enough space so when they come out of the oven you can put a sucker stick in them.
- Stick in oven for about 5-6 minutes. Keep a close eye on them and take them out when you get the melted desire you are wanting.
- Immediately roll the end of a sucker stick in each sucker towards the bottom.
- Quickly add the candy eyes, Tic-Tacs and Red Hots. If suckers start to harden, don’t worry, get a lighter and stick the flame carefully where you want the candies to go to and hold for a few seconds. It will melt the sucker just enough so you can stick the candies on.
- Let them set at room temperature until harden, about 10 minutes.
- Then they are ready to eat!!