What you will need:
- Small pumpkin
- Guacamole (I used Wholly Guacamole)
- Wash the outside of your small pumpkin
- Cut into the top to remove the stem like you would when you carve pumpkins and then completely clean out the pumpkin.
- Then use a marker to draw the eyes and mouth. Make sure the mouth is low and has a wide enough opening to allow the "vomit" to come out.
- Carve the pumpkin
- Place your pumpkin on a large plate or serving platter. Place the backside of the pumpkin close to the end or edge of the plate.
- Add a spoonful of guacamole (homemade or store bought) through the top of the pumpkin and put it on the bottom of the pumpkin by his mouth.
- Spread the remainder of
the guacamole out from his mouth onto the plate. Surround the guacamole
with corn chips (I like to use the blue ones, makes it look spooky)