These are super easy to make and you only need a few ingredients to make these yummy Halloween treats!
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pack of hot dogs
- Cooking spray or silicone liner/parchment paper to line cooking sheet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- I line my working space with flour, so the crescent rolls don't stick.
- Unroll your dough and separate it. Cut the sections into long strips.
- Wrap pieces of dough around the hot dog to give the mummy his bandages. Make sure to leave room for his face.
- Spray your cooking sheet with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper/silicone liner
- Place all of your wrapped hot dogs on the sheet.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes until dough is golden brown.
- Use the mustard to make the eyes!
- These are cute and easy to make, a sure delight for the kids!