- Pair a loose tunic with slender bottoms: straight or skinny jeans or leggings, not flared or baggy. A more fitted tunic can go nicely with a boot cut pant.
- You can wear shorts with a tunic! Just make sure we can see those shorts beneath that tunic (i.e the shorts need to be longer than the hem of the tunic) and if you have great legs, this is a great way to show them off as shorter shorts with a loose tunic can be a great combination. For chillier temps or office A/C issues, add tights under your shorts for layered luxe.
- Billowy tunics can be cinched in by topping with shrunken jean jacket or cropped angular blazer
- We're gonna say "no" on pairing a tunic with a skirt. If you really want to create a flowing line for shoulder to knee-- think of buying a comfortable swing dress instead.
- Wear wedges and/or heels, and you will visually add more height to your lower leg to balance the length of the tunic.
- Tunics are so very forgiving for every body shape & style. Just be sure to keep the volume down- go for long and lean- not poufy and full.
September 19, 2016
This site has affiliate links and sponsored content. Read my Disclosure Policy.
Style Steals - 9/19/16 - Tunics for 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING w/code TUNICS. The code will take 50% OFF the lowest marked price, in the cart, with FREE SHIPPING. And the good news is that everything is under $20!