So since it is all things school right now, don't forget to get the kids lock to lock up all their gear!
For The Locker – A new school year can bring new worries, but don’t let your locker be one for you or your child.
- Lock up your locker with the Master Lock 4400D Indoor Bluetooth Padlock which turns your phone or any Bluetooth-enabled device into a key.
- Equally innovative, the 1500iD Speed Dial Set-Your-Own Combination Lock opens with a combination of directional movements, is easy to use and comes in four vibrant color options (red, purple, blue and black). Perfect for younger kids or the tweens whose parent let them get a Smartphones yet!
For The Backpack – Your child’s backpack may include important school documents, personal information, homework and valuable items, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets and money. It is important to ensure protection if items are left unattended.
- Master Lock 1550DAST Backpack Lock or Master Lock 1548DCM Set Your Own Combination Padlock creates an added layer of protection that will help deter possible theft and give you and your child one less thing to worry about. The set your own combination if perfect for kids! They pick the numbers they like and can remember! No more random numbers! You don't have to worry about your child's gear, all is looked up with keyless convenience. The bright colors allow your kids to pick their favorite color and make them easy to spot! They are ideal for backpacks, sport bags, & luggage
The lock easily secures the zippers on my backpack and the combination is easy to set. These are great for kids who travel, use on college campuses, etc. No need to worry about someone trying to get into your backpack while riding the bus or subway!
For The College-Goers – For those living on college campuses, it is necessary to take the extra safety precautions to ensure that your valuables are safe and secure.
- Master Lock 5900D SafeSpace keeps your cell phone, money, keys, jewelry, credit cards or other small valuables secure while on campus or away from your belongings.
- SentrySafe PL048E Portable Laptop Safe is perfect for those who are living in a dorm or apartment for the added security for your laptop when you are not there.
Master Lock is providing these “Back-to-Safety” tips to help keep students and their valuables safe and secure this school year:
· Familiarize Yourself With Your School: Your first day in a new environment can be overwhelming. If possible, head to campus or your school building prior to the first day of classes and find your classroom, test your route to class and explore the campus or facility. It’s important to learn the buildings’ exits, emergency protocol and evacuation plans and the location of the nurse’s office or school health center so you can be prepared for the unexpected.
· Use a Trusted Locker Lock: Perfect for lockers, Master Lock’s innovative, technology-based Indoor Bluetooth Padlock (4400D) is operated by a Smartphone versus a combination or physical key. Not only does the product appeal to tech-savvy students but also to parents who are concerned about their child forgetting their locker lock’s combination. The product has an award-winning design and is feature-rich, allowing authorized users to control their padlocks, monitor the padlock’s activity and share digital keys. Equally innovative, the 1500iD Speed Dial™ Set-Your-Own Combination Lock which opens with a combination of directional movements, is easy to use
and comes in four vibrant color options (red, purple, blue and black).
· Secure Your School Supplies: School bags and gym bags include important school documents, personal information, homework and valuable items, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets and money. Attach the easy-to-use Master Lock 1550DAST Backpack Lock, which comes in four bold colors to help identify your bag. Or, use the versatile Master Lock 1548DCM Set Your Own Combination Padlock. This added layer of protection will help deter possible theft and provide peace of mind so you can worry less about your belongings and focus on enjoying the school year and extra-curricular activities.
· Add Safety Precautions to New Living Quarters: For those living on college campuses, dorm living is an adjustment. While it may be fun to pop in and out of your neighbor’s room to study or watch TV, it’s important to remember that all your possessions, such as electronics, remain in your dorm room even when you are not. Keep your valuables securely stored to help protect against theft and other vulnerabilities. For smaller electronics and other valuables, such as cell phones and MP3s, use the Master Lock 5900D SafeSpace portable mini safe and for your laptop, consider the SentrySafe PL048E Portable Laptop Safe.
For more back-to-school safety tips, visit the Master Lock website or connect with Master Lock on social via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or YouTube.
One lucky winner (US Only) will win either a Master Lock 1550DAST Backpack Lock or Master Lock 1548DCM Set Your Own Combination Padlock! Please wait for the Rafflecopter to load:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the above mentioned for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.