With back-to-school season right around the corner, I wanted to share this deliciously sweet recipe from Honey Bunches of Oats. Whether it’s squeezing in a quick breakfast on those hectic mornings or finding the perfect after-school snack, Honey Bunches of Oats’ Rocky Road Crunch Bars are the perfect snack to enjoy during the busy back to school season.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 15 Min
Servings: 24 servings
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 4 squares semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Microwave honey and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until well blended. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed; stir until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Press cereal mixture firmly into greased foil-lined 13x9-inch pan. Cool. Cut into 24 bars.
Tips and SuggestionsSubstitute: Substitute 4 cups regular-size marshmallows for the miniature marshmallows.
Information and recipe provided by Post, no compensation was received.