Everyone’s favorite builder is now back on PBS Kids for a second season. To help celebrate Bob the Builder’s return we wanted to invite you to host a viewing party with your family! To host your own party, you can just gather the neighborhood kids for some of the episodes of their favorite builder or go big and have a dump truck themed cake, tools and hard hats for everyone, etc. There is no wrong way to celebrate Bob the Builder’s return.
The major difference is the animation. The original series was stop motion and now the newest installments for the series is CG Animated! Bob also has a new home in the bustling metropolis of Spring City. To stick with today's times, Bob now uses a a computer for his building designs, but he still has all his trusty equipment to help! Don't worry, you will still see him in the village of Fixham.
Fun coloring sheets! Click to open the PDF:
Fisher-Price® Bob the Builder™ R/C Super Scoop (DRC48)
SRP: $49.99 | 3+ years | Available: Fall 2016
- Scoop isn’t just a hardworking digger; he’s Bob’s best friend, and he’s ready to show off his new moves as he’s brought to life through remote control motorized action!
- Use the 4 buttons on the remote to activate movement in forward and reverse, the motorized back bucket and the special stunt mode.
- Once you press the button for stunt mode, Super Scoop will automatically use his front bucket to prop himself totally upside down, balancing entirely on his front bucket as he shows off his never-before-seen moves.
- Press the “B” logo button on the Scoop’s roof for lights, sounds, and iconic Scoop phrases
- Lift exhaust lever to raise front bucket and activate lights, sounds, and phrases
Fisher-Price® Bob the Builder™ Mash & Mold Construction Site (DMM55)
SRP: $29.99 | 3+ years | Available: Fall 2016
- Budding builders can start laying the foundations of their creations with determination, teamwork, and the Bob the Builder™ Mash & Mold Construction Site with Mash & Mold Playsand – a perfect building material that allows children to build, knock-down and re-build all day long without ever drying out!
- Little builders can use the included 5 tools and 35 molds to shape, build, and demolish their own sand constructions with 4 easy-to-use hexagonal tiles that act as the base of the playset
- Includes 16 ounces of Mash & Mold Sand, Bob/Wendy character stamper, a Dizzy sand vehicle, 2 custom mold trays, “Tiny” character crane mold press with wrecker, 5 sand tools, iconic “Bob’s Yard” gate that serves as a mold or rake, TNT demolition foundation pad, and mold press garage to create custom sand bricks.
- Compatible with all Mash & Mold Sand vehicles (sold separately)
Fisher-Price® Bob the Builder™ Sand Vehicles (DGY43)
SRP: $10.99| 3+ years | Available: Fall 2016
- Every construction job requires the right tools and supplies, which is why Bob the Builder™ has the ultimate building material – Mash & Mold Playsand, and the ultimate molding machines –Sand Vehicles!
- Each vehicle includes a 4-ounce container of Mash & Mold Playsand which can be shaped and molded by hand or using each vehicle’s molds to craft cool creations
- Vehicles include over 10 molds and the Mash & Mold Playsand container also has unique sand stamps
- Sand Vehicles assortment includes Scoop: a hardworking digger and Bob’s best friend, Muck: an enthusiastic dump truck, and Roley: a reliable steam roller that turns into a crusher. Each sold separately.
Fisher-Price® Bob the Builder™ Vehicles (CJG91)
SRP: $4.99| 3+ years | Available: Fall 2016
- Create cool construction adventures with these Bob the Builder™ die-cast toy vehicles featuring favorite members of Bob’s team!
- Push them along and use their included construction play pieces to create cool worksite adventures
Collect all the Bob the Builder™ die-cast toy trucks to form of team of cool construction vehicles
Tune into Bob the Builder on PBS! Go here for times!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received 3 Bob the Builder toys for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.