Barbara’s is known for making delicious cereals and snacks from simple, wholesome ingredients – including everyone’s favorite Puffins Cereal. After a long relaxing summer, there’s no doubt that settling into a busy schedule again can be daunting, but that doesn’t mean healthy eating has to be sacrificed!
Here are a few simple recipes from Barbara’s that will have you regularly whipping up delicious and healthy breakfasts.
Barbara’s back-to-school breakfast ideas:
- For a quick and nutritious breakfast – pour out a bowl of Puffins Cereal, which features crunchy, pillow-shaped morsels in a variety of flavors (Original, Peanut Butter, Honey-rice, Multigrain, Cinnamon, Peanut Butter & Chocolate, and Pumpkin as a fall seasonal offering).
- Whip up a batch of Apple Honey Puffins Muffins over the weekend, for an easy grab-and-go breakfast option you can enjoy all week long – made with wholesome ingredients like real apples and Honey Rice Puffins.
- Sweeten up your mornings with Puffin Crusted French Toast – crushed up Peanut Butter Puffins make the perfect lower-sugar coating for your favorite French toast recipe!
Barbara’s was founded in 1971 by a teenager with a passion for creating great-tasting food from simple, wholesome ingredients – providing a simple way to nurture a deliciously healthy and happy life. Here’s some more info on the company’s better breakfast options:
- Barbara’s cereals and snacks are made with high-quality ingredients and never include hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup
- The majority of the Barbara’s product portfolio is now Non-GMO Project Verified
- Barbara’s product portfolio offers options to meet different dietary needs including: dairy free, gluten free, high fiber, lower sugar, organic, vegan and vegetarian
Who doesn't love Puffin cereal? A few of my favorites are:
Puffins OriginalThese cereals are perfect for those with Dietary Restrictions:
Everybody’s favorite—ultra crunchy corn and oat pillows sweetened with molasses for a heart-healthy 5g of fiber and just 5g of sugar.
Puffins Honey Rice
Gluten free whole grain brown rice pillows with a honey-sweetened crunch
Puffins Peanut Butter
A blast of peanut butter and crunchy corn pillows combine to make a family favorite
- Dairy Free
- Low Fat
- Wheat Free Ingredients
- Gluten Free (Honey Rice & Multigrain)
- Cholesterol Free
All Puffins flavors are lightly sweetened, low fat, 6 grams of sugar or less per serving, and Non-GMO Project Verified. Fun fact: you can adopt your very own puffin by collecting 20 UPC code flaps and sending them to Barbara’s.
At Barbara’s, they believe food should be simple. Simply made and simply delicious! Discover Puffins and all the other great cereals from Barbara's today and see what you have been missing!
I received the above mentioned product for free to facilitate this review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Full Disclosure Policy