Looking for a fun and yummy dessert for a Memorial Day, 4th of July or Labor Day party? Then how about some Fruit Kabobs!
Materials and ingredients and cost breakdown:
- Wood Skewers
- 4 containers strawberries
- 1 container blueberries
- 1 Sara Lee Angel Food Cake (found in the frozen food department) or make a homemade one
How to assemble:
- Defrost Angel Food Cake. Slice the angel food cake and cut into square/rectangle pieces.
- Wash the strawberries and the blueberries and let them drain. I filled my sink with a water/white vinegar mixture to clean them.
- Remove the stem from the strawberries into quarters.