Parents, educators, counselors, and girls themselves love the fun and empowering content in BYOU Magazine. Every print subscription (valued at $17.97) also includes a free digital subscription for mobile devices too!
BYOU's goal is to reinforce positive messaging for tween/teen girls, promote self-love, and offer fun, inspiring & healthy ways to build self-esteem. BYOU Magazine regularly features:
- Exclusive interviews with positive role-model teen/tween celebrities
- Inspiring stories of “Girls Making a Difference” – real girls making an impact to create a better world
- Powerful articles on self-love, bullying, positive thinking, body image, empowerment, inner beauty, and helpful self-esteem tips
- Empowering craft projects & activities, plus fun puzzles, quizzes, jokes, recipes, photos, and more
- Inspirational fiction – snippets and artwork from girl-world authors
- Multiple opportunities for readers to submit articles, tips, photos, and chances to be featured as a positive role model for other girls
- Contests, Games, Giveaways, and much more!
BYOU Mag offers so much for girls. It features helpful and encouraging self-esteem advice; lots of uplifting messaging that lets them know it’s OK to B-YOU. It even has tips from positive real-girl and celebrity role models. In this month's issue girls can read about bullying and see who real life people reacted and handled it. This magazine is so empowering for our girls. It is full of inspiration! Unlike other magazines on the market that teach girls to flirt, apply make-up, etc. this magazine empowers our youth!
BYOU is a self-esteem magazine for girls 7-14 empowering confidence, inner beauty, anti-bullying, making a difference, being authentic, & positive thinking. Helps girls see the good in themselves, and that differences are what makes you...you!
I received the above mentioned for free in exchange for an honest review.. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Full Disclosure Policy