The minute you hear a sneeze, sniffle or a cough... the count down of when your kid will be infected is on! When kids are being kids, the is when sick happens. Sometimes you can't do anything to prevent it, but Pfizer Pediatric wants to help you get prepared for the fevers, coughs, and colds coming your way this season. Did you know that Target has all of the Pfizer Pediatric products you need to fight against the “ick’s” and “ew’s” that bring your kids down. I love being able to find these great products at one of my favorite stores!
Just this past week a note came home from school, that illness had stuck my son's classroom. The countdown was on...would he get sick, or would he be in the clear. We always have products like Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin® or Children’s Dimetapp® on hand. It is better to be prepared, then have to run out to the 24hr store at 2am, when your child wakes up to tell you they don't feel well!
My son put up the good fight, but sadly lost and was a hot mess. I was thankful to have Children’s Robitussin® on hand to help his his cough and congestion. A lot of rest, liquids and cuddle time and he was back to his "normal" self in no time.
Sick just got real.™ for your family, there are solutions to help tackle even the ickiest of symptoms, like Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin®, and/or Children’s Dimetapp®.
- Infants’ and Children’s Advil® provide unsurpassed fever and pain relief(1) , and contain ibuprofen, the medicine pediatricians use most for their own kids’ fevers(2) (for ages 6 months -11 years)
- Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, a great solution for kids as young as 2 and up to 11. Children’s Advil® comes in several great-tasting flavors, including: Sugar-free Dye-free Berry, Bubble Gum, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit and Dye-Free White Grape flavors. There’s also Infants’ Advil® White Grape, which provides unsurpassed fever relief with a syringe for easy dosing for children 6-23 months.
- Children’s Robitussin® provides soothing action and cough control with some formulations lasting up to 8 hours (for ages 6-12 years)
- Formulated just for kids, Children's Robitussin® DM Day/Night Pack (Children’s Robitussin® Cough & Chest Congestion and Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Cough) non-drowsy daytime formula helps break up chest congestion, while the long-acting nighttime formula relieves coughs and runny noses to help kids get the rest they need.
- Children’s Dimetapp® provides great-tasting cold-fighting power and is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for children's cough & cold symptoms(3) (for ages 6+)
- All in a great tasting grape flavor, Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough tackles a child’s most bothersome stuffy and runny noses, all while working to relieve cough.
It is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric Platform products and to use as directed
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Pfizer Consumer Healthcare provided me with the products.
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.