I am one a few VIP bloggers that will be working with Wholly Guacamole and their HOMEGATING® HQ. So what does that mean for you? More great Wholly Guac tips, recipes, party ideas, coupons and oh yeah some pretty cool giveaways!!! Well to get things started, I came up with an amazing recipe this weekend!
Wholly Chicken Bacon Guacamole Quesadilla
- Wholly Guacamole ( any flavor works, kick it up a notch with Avocado Verde, Spicy Guac, or like we did just use Wholly Avocado )
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chicken pieces (I cooked up a couple breasts and cut them into chunks)
- Bacon (I could not find the turkey bacon in the freezer, so I used bacon pieces instead)
- Sour Cream (for dipping)
- Butter one side of two tortilllas. Place the tortilla, butter side down, onto a hot pan.
- Spread Wholly Guacamole all over it, Go crazy! You can never have too much Wholly!
- Sprinkle on the shredded cheese, bacon and chicken pieces.
- Cover it with the other tortilla, butter side up. Flip over, when the underside of the bottom tortilla has turned golden brown. Cook until that side is golden brown as well
- Serve with additional Wholly Guac and Sour Cream
If you are looking for the perfect dips to take to a family get together, holiday party, football game, then look no farther that Wholly!!! With Football season in full swing and holiday parties are around the corner, you will bound to need something fun and festive to take to a party! Look no further than your produce case at your local grocery store.