For decades, savvy home cooks have been using crunchy Chex cereal as the starting point for their family-favorite party mix recipes. Many Chex Party Mix recipes can be made in the microwave in just 15 minutes and call for ingredients you already have in your pantry. From holiday gatherings to impromptu get-togethers, Chex Party Mix provides a snack idea that will impress your guests in no time.
Whether you´re looking for sweet or salty, Chex Party Mix has something to offer every taste bud, making it the perfect go-to snack for entertaining this holiday season. Four gluten-free varieties of Chex cereal help ensure that even party guests with gluten restrictions can enjoy Chex Party Mix recipes like the NEW Chex Lemon Buddies! Remember Multi-Bran and Wheat Chex are not gluten-free.
Visit your local Walmart to find free recipe cards for Chex Lemon Buddies as well as the new Chex Apple Pie Snack Mix and Tex Chex Party Mix recipes! The blend of flavors in the new homemade mixes will help you create irresistible new favorites and wow your crowd!
So on my trip to Walmart today, I was on the look out for the free recipe cards. Unfortunately I could not find them, but instead my Walmart had free packs of seasoning mix! So all I had to add was the Chex, pretzels and nuts. Super easy! I did go online to the Chex website after-wards and they had a bunch of recipes here. Next week we will be making Muddy Buddies or Puppy Chow as some people call it! I don't know about your house, but Chex Mix is always a hit here. Plus it is always a hit in Christmas goodie bags or boxes.
I was provided a gift pack including 1 box of Rice Chex, a measuring cup set and a Chex Party Mix tote bag. Well guess what, one lucky OneMommaSavingMoney reader will win the same kit.
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoneyon Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of One Momma Saving Money on Facebook.
5. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on December 18, 2010
Disclosure: I received a the above pack to facilitate this review and use as a giveaway. My Blog Spark and General Miss provided me with the information, my review pack and they giveaway pack. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here