Combining sweet faces and cuddly plush with a clever cupcake theme, PetCakes are collectible
and provide hours of open-ended imaginative play. PetCakes make perfect gifts for a special
friend and for pet lovers. They are ideal for birthday party favors, stocking stuffers and as
rewards for good grades. Most of all, PetCakes deliver the kind of fun kids eat up!
Look for PetCakes in specialty toy, gift stores or online at etoys or toysrus. More than six additional generations of PetCakes will begin debuting in 2011 featuring new puppies, kittens, bears, rabbits, raccoons and other furry friends. PetCakes Series 1 is made up of these sweet puppies:
Randy Candy™ is a lovable mutt, scampering around playfully and taking long naps in his
cupcake wrapper. Randy Candy is topped with tasty frosting and a cherry.
Blueberry Buddy™ is a Shar Pei who acts tough for his size but is a loving push over who’s as
sweet as the blueberry frosting on his head. When sleepy, Blueberry Buddy cozies up in his own
Twinkle Sprinkles™ is a playful, loving, and mischievous Beagle, whose colorful pink
sprinkled frosting top looks good enough to eat! Twinkle Sprinkles likes to yelp when happy and
sleep in her cupcake wrapper where her nose stays nice and toasty.
Coco-Coconut™ is a fluffy poodle with a loving side that is as sweet as a frosted cupcake.
Cuddle Coco-Coconut and keep her cozy in her cupcake wrapper.
For more information about PetCakes go to http://www.petcakestoys.com/
I was fortunate enough to receive the set of four PetCakes to review. Let me tell you, they were a huge hit in my house. I gave 2 to each child. My son loves how the puppy hides in the cupcake liner and is removable. While my daughter just loves anything dog related, she instantly fell in love with her two. They are sweet faced puppy plush toys that are so soft and lovable.
If you are in the holiday shopping mode, then you should pick up a PetCake or two this year. How surprised would your little one be to see PetCakes peeking out of their stockings?
Petcakes are also an affordable gift for this holiday season. At just $13.99 each these are a steal!
Well thanks to the great people at PetCakes one lucky OneMommaSavingMoney reader will win (2) of the PetCakes. The winner's two will be a random selection. The winner (US only) will be chosen by random.org.
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of One Momma Saving Money on Facebook.
5. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
6. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 21, 2010
GIVEAWAY IS OVER
Disclaimer: I received4 PetCakes to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here