Ultimate Ears is launching new volume-limiting earphones designed just for kids. The first-product–of-its-kind, LoudEnough earphones maintain best-in-class audio quality while managing the volume that kids are listening to. With the volume-limiting components built directly into the ear buds, these elements are invisible to kids and give parents peace of mind.
Ultimate Ears’ LoudEnough ear buds reduce sound pressure levels (SPLs) by up to 20dB, which is heard as about one quarter of the volume, relative to other noise-isolating earphones. The brightly colored earphones also include 6 sets of changeable ear tips that are crafted to fit the smaller ear canals of children.
Ultimate Ears provides on-stage ear monitors for kids’ favorite artists including the Jonas Brothers, The Cheetah Girls and Mariah Carey.
What I love about the LoudEnough ear buds is they come in a nice hard case that can fit in a pocket and it has two sets of silicone ear cushions in each size (XS, S, M)! These are perfect for kids 6 and up. They really do limit the sound that comes out. Now you don't have to worry about the damaging effects of loud music. They can be used with MP3 players, portable DVD players and more. We are using ours in the car with our daughter. On long road trips we bring a portable DVD player, now we don't have to listen to whatever movie she is watching and we have the confidence knowing her ears will be fine too!
Ultimate Ears want to make this Christmas special for one lucky OneMommaSavingMoney reader. One reader (US only) will win a Loud Enough earphones from Ultimate Ears this holiday season. Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of One Momma Saving Money on Facebook.
5. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
6. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Enter to #win LoudEnough earphones from @OneMommaSavingM http://tiny.cc/bnsf1
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 26, 2010
Disclaimer: I received a LoudEnough earphone to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here