I was recently contacted by JustMoviePosters.Com to host a product review and giveaway. I chose the How to Train Your Dragon mini poster. The reverse side features a poster for the How To Train Your Dragon game by Activision. So, you get two posters for the price of one. The mini posters are the perfect size. My son has his proudly displayed on his closet door.
If your husband is like mine and a huge movie buff, then why not treat him to a movie poster this Christmas? The mini posters would be a great stocking stuffer too! My sons eyes lit up when we hung his poster on the wall, could you imagine your child's excitement?
Just Movie Posters.Com features one sheet posters (27 x 40 inches, the standard size for posters in the U.S.), mini-posters (11 x 17 inches or 13 x 19 inches) movie poster postcards, odd size posters and gift certificates for sale. Each item listing features a picture of the item, number of items available, price and other relevant information.
Established in 2000, Just Movie Posters.Com is the brainchild of Ilena Di Toro of Philadelphia. She got her start selling childhood treasures on Internet auction sites. They sold well and she decided to try selling movie posters. "After all, people like going to the movies," she said. "So, who wouldn't want a poster from their favorite movie?"
In addition to her website, Di Toro also blogs about movie posters, collecting and pop culture, as it relates to the movie industry at: http://justmovieposters09.
To learn more about the Just Movie Posters.Com web site go to: http://www.justmovieposters.com.
On to the Giveaway!!!
Thanks to the wonderful people at JustMoviePosters.com 1 winner (in the U.S. only) will win a mini poster of their choice.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney and JustMoviePosters on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of Just Movie Posters on Facebook. Please also fan One Momma Saving Money while you are there.
5. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
6. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 11, 2010