Marianne Richmond brings you this sweet, inspiring book will speak straight to a parent’s heart, exploring the powerful feeling that every parent has, the push/pull feeling of wanting your child to grow and savoring and holding on to every moment. If I Could Keep You Little exemplifies Marianne Richmond’s real insights into the human spirit. This picture book showcases Marianne’s beloved artwork, which beautifully illustrates these complex emotions, along with her insightful prose, both of which are sure to be cherished for generations to come. Taking the reader on a journey of memory and expectation, the book showcases the fleeting little moments that reveal how a child changes and grows.
While recovering from brain surgery, Marianne Richmond created hand-painted cards as individual thank you notes for her well-wishers, and from that small beginning started her own greeting card company (Marianne Richmond Studios, Inc.). Since then she has become a recognized creator of numerous books that celebrate milestones in life, memorable journeys, and relationships. Since her first book in 1997, Gift of An Angel, writer and artist Marianne Richmond has touched the lives of millions over the past decade through her line of greeting cards and gift books. Marianne lives in Minneapolis, MN with her husband, four kids, and their beloved Border Collie, Clay.
If I Could Keep You Little is not only a book for children, but a great book for adults as well. It is sort of a tear jerker. It is a coming of age book for kids. No longer are they the little ones who need us to tie their shoes for them, no they are the ones making their own decisions. It definitely revealshow a child changes and grows into their own little person.
On to the Giveaway!!!
Thanks to the wonderful people at Sourcebooks 1 winner (in the U.S. only) will win a copy of "If I Could Keep You Little".
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
5. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Enter to #win a copy of "If I Could Keep You Little" from @OneMommaSavingM http://tiny.cc/bnsf1
To enter please leave all comments here. All entries must be separate comments!
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 13, 2010