Holding Everything Together…Laptops, Netbooks, iPad & More.
Case Logic’s colorful QNS line of netbook, tablet and laptop cases are designed to keep your digital life organized in sleek style. Thick, quilted padding keeps hardware protected and snugly in place, while a clamshell design and integrated airflow channels allow use of the hardware in the case without risk of overheating. A range of candy-like colors make them a fun and functional gift idea for all those tech-savvy trendsetters who will be getting a new gadget this holiday season.
I received the 13.3" Hard Shell Laptop Sleeve by Case Logic to review. I love all the color options. Perfect for a teen in your life or even if you want a fun color!
The sleek shape of this molded EVA case provides slimline protection for 13.3" laptops without sacrificing style or design.
- Molded EVA sleeve holds a laptop with up to a 13.3” display
- An assortment of colors and a unique seatbelt style keep you looking good while on the move
- Thick, quilted padding keeps your laptop protected and snugly in place to prevent it from sliding around
- Clamshell design and integrated airflow channels allow you to use your netbook while still in the sleeve without the risk of overheating
- Padded carry handles for comfortable transportation
- Fabric: Molded EVA
- Size: 14.2" x 11" x 1.8"
- Fits devices:
- Weight: 1 lb
If you are in the market for a sleeve case that is smaller and airplane friendly computers, then this is it. The web handle is a welcome addition for getting the computer in and out of the airplane overhead. The case opens to a 90+ degree angle, so you can use the laptop while it is in the case. This is perfect for college students, people commuting on a train, plane, or bus! It can also slide perfectly into a briefcase, school page, etc. This is better than a normal lap top bag, you can slide it into whatever else you are carrying and not have to carry two separate bags!
On to the Giveaway!!!
Thanks to the wonderful people at Case Logic, 1 winner (Continental U.S.) will win a blue Hard Shell Laptop Sleeve.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow both OneMommaSavingMoney and Case Logic on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
5. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on December 07 , 2010
Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here