We adore our pets, and in return they show us unconditional love. So don’t forget to pamper your pets this holiday season and show them how much you care.
To help make your holiday shopping a breeze, the passionate pet experts at Hartz® have assembled their top picks for the holiday season. Inside you’ll find all the best toys, treats, and grooming aids that will make your pet feel like one of the family.
top picks for your pets this holiday season!!!
Ourpets always get Christmas gifts. Heck they even have stockings! Like I said, we had them before kids so they are just as spoiled! We have learned over the years to keep the stockings away as they could smell their tasty treats ahead of time! Unsure what to get for your pet? Then check out Hartz line!
Below are a couple of the pet toys featured in the Ultimate Pet Gift Guide!
Dura Play™ BallLong-lasting, washable foam-filled latex balls with an ideal texture dogs love chewing on. Available in small & medium sizes
Recommended Retail Prices: $2.49 & $5.29
Hartz® 5 Pack Mini Mice™
Bring out the hunter in your cat with these cute and colorful mice that are lightweight and perfectly sized. Includes catnip to keep your feline on the prowl for hours.
Recommended Retail Prices: $3.29
The great people at Hartz sent me or should I say, sent my pets the above toys! Mini mice really do bring out the hunter in my kitty! I would so rather her play with these then leave me presents at my back door! While my dog is a lovable goof who loves to run and chase , the Dura Play ball was perfect for him!
Please also remember there are a lot of great pets at shelters that need a good home. Even if you can't have a pet, those shelters need a variety of donations! We try and donate once a month!
Hartz® holiday products can be found at grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers nationwide, including Walmart, Pathmark and Safeway.
On to the Giveaway!!!
Thanks to the wonderful people at Hartz 1 winner (Continental U.S.) will receive the above mentioned pet products for their kitty and pooch!
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of One Momma Saving Money on Facebook.
5. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on December 08, 2010
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned pet toys to facilitate this review. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here