Who doesn't love a gift basket filled with goodies? I love the variety of snacks and treats that a gift basket has to offer. With a gift basket you get to try a bunch of goodies you may of never heard of before! Recently I got a chance to taste a huge gift basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com! The great people at GourmetGiftBaskets.com sent me the Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket (the image below).
The Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket is overflowing with decadent festive treats, your recipient or you will rejoice in holiday cheer with this stunning holiday gift basket. Included is classic nutcracker cookies in both red and green, chocolate peppermint cookie brittle, peanut brittle, butter wafers, white chocolate amaretto wafers, English toffee caramels, peanut roll, and praline pecans to star in this jolly gift. While the multifunctional keepsake drum will last a long time, the snacks will not!
The gift basket was beautifully packaged. I love the Nutcracker basket, I can't wait to put in on display when we get out our Holiday decorations! Everything was organized nicely and all of it tasted absolutely scrumptious.
Well the great people at GourmetGiftBaskets.com want to give one lucky OneMommaSavingMoney (US/Canada only) the same gift basket I received!
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. “Like” Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook and leave them a comment with your favorite gift basket from their website.
2. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
3. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney and GourmetGiftBaskets on Twitter. Please include Twitter name in comments
4. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
5. Become a fan of One Momma Saving Money on Facebook.
6. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
7. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on December 02, 2010
“I am disclosing that I received a the above mention basket to review.” I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here