Are you ready to get your Craftiness on? If so then Elmer's is ready for you! No matter the product, Elmer's glue has the solution for you! They even have a nifty glue guide on their website, no more guessing what glue is best, they are there to help you!
Whether moms pride themselves on their craft skills or not, these products make it easy to add decorative flair to scrapbooks, art projects or home decorations
- X-ACTO Decorative Edge Scissors
- X-ACTO Designer Series Retractable Craft Knife
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Extra Strength Glue Sticks
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Dual Tip Glue Pen
There is nothing dads can’t fix without:
- Carpenter’s Interior Wood Glue
- Instant Krazy Glue
Whether at home or school, kids are sure to enjoy these Elmer’s products:
- Disappearing Purple School Glue Sticks
- 3D Washable Paint Pens
Crafting is made easy with Elmer's products!
Choosing a quality glue is critical when you’re working on a craft project. That’s why Elmer's developed a product line dedicated to giving you maximum performance. A great craft glue must be formulated to adhere to different types of material – paper, cardboard, foam board, photos, fabric – and stay put, without harming surfaces. That’s why Elmer’s Glue Sticks and Elmer’s Tacky Glue are the best choice for craft tables everywhere.If you scrapbook, then Elmer's products are a must have!
Just check out some of the great projects they have on their website
A great way for the family to get ready for Santa's arrival.
A deliciously, pretty gift that's fast and inexpensive!
The possibilities are endless with these products. Take some left over scrapbook paper, X-ACTO Decorative Edge Scissors, a hold punch and Elmer’s Craft Bond Dual Tip Glue Pen to make some cute Holiday bag tags! Who doesn't love a homemade gift this Holiday season? I know I do and I enjoy making gifts for everyone too. Its just that little extra added touches that make the gifts so special and the recipient knows you took the time making the gift for them rather than buying random gift card!
I love Elmer's glue and products. They are a brand that has been around for ages! I remember using Elmer's paste as a child, no my kids have so many more options for their art projects!
Elmer's wants to help one lucky OneMommaSavingMoney get their crafting started for this holiday season. One lucky winner (US only) will be chosen by Random.org to win the prize pack featured below. It has everything you need to get started!
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
5. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
6. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 22, 2010
Disclaimer: I received a Blogger Review pack to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here