If you have never heard of the Decadent cakes and the Amazing glazes, I suggest you check out there website. It has some amazing recipes, you don't just have to make a cake, you can make cupcakes, biscotti and more! I had a birthday coming up for a friend so I decided to try out the Incredible Middles – Triple Chocolate Decadent Cupcakes. In one word all I can say is "WOW". Seriously no one could believe the cupcakes were from a mix!
The glazes are a nice change to the good old tub of frosting. I was pleasantly surprise how easy it was to use! Just put the Amazing Glazes in the microwave for thirty five seconds. Take it out and put the cap on then shake the bottle for another thirty seconds. If its not warm enough for you take the cap off and microwave for ten seconds more, then just pour! It is that Easy!!!! With holiday parties coming up, these would be great to take and no one would ever guess they came from a box!!!
Duncan Hines has a coupon available online to get you started! $1 off one Duncan Hines Amazing Glazes. Please note this is a SmartSource coupon and goes straight to printing!
Thanks to the wonderful people at Duncan Hines one winner (US only) will win a Decadent Cake and Amazing Glaze! Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow OneMommaSavingMoney on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of Duncan Hines on Facebook. Please also fan One Momma Saving Money while you are there.
5. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
7. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 17, 2010