Remember the homemade folded paper fortune teller game we all played as kids. I remember spending hours making, coloring, designing and playing my little folded paper game. Well guess what, now you can still have the same fun and share the fun with your kids. Cahootie's award winning products have been developed to expand upon and enhance this timeless and iconic game that children have played around the world for generations to deliver fun, learning and connection among Tweens (kids ages 7-12) and their families and friends.
For the true dog person who can’t get enough of their companion, Cahootie’s Dogs Rule! game is giving pet lovers everywhere an excuse to talk about their furry best friend.
Animal Planet has teamed up with Cahootie, creators of the modernized “cootie-catcher,” to develop a new line of entertaining, animal-themed games, featuring engaging questions such as, “What is your dog’s idea of a perfect day?” and challenges like, “Put a funny outfit on your dog and take him/her for a walk.”
This new rendition of the beloved childhood tradition will engage dog enthusiasts of all ages.
I love that I can introduce fun and now educational games that I used to play with my kids! Do you want to introduce a fun an education game to your kids? Well guess what!!! One lucky reader will win one!
Thanks to the wonderful people at Cahootie one OneMommaSavingMoney reader. 1 winner (Continental U.S.) will receive the same Cahootie, I reviewed!
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
4. Become a fan of Cahootie on Facebook. Please also fan One Momma Saving Money while you are there.
5. Grab my 2010 Holiday Guide Button and tell me where you posted it
6. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM & Cahootie on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on November 20, 2010
Disclaimer: I received a lunchskin to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here