Capturing the Holiday Memories with Colorful Camera Cases.
Case Logic’s new QPB line of compact camera cases offers the perfect combination of a protection and style. With bright designs inspired by seatbelt strap texture and plush interiors, these distinctive cases make the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Lightweight, EVA molded camera case holds most compact point and shoot cameras
- Protective, semi-rigid exterior protects your camera from daily wear and tear
- Plush, pillow-like interior provides a cozy home for your camera
- Internal slip pocket holds memory cards, an extra battery or small accessories
- 3-way attachment (lanyard, belt loop, wrist strap)
- Screen-safe snap™ protects delicate camera LCD
- Available in: Asia/Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, US
- Fabric: Molded EVA
- Size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.4"
- Fits devices: 3.8" x 2.5" x 1"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Warranty: 25 Years
I love my case! Not only can you use it for a camera, but can carry a cell phone, MP3 player, etc. in it. With its versatility you will be able to use this product for a long time.
On to the Giveaway!!!
Thanks to the wonderful people at Case Logic, 1 winner (Continental U.S.) will win a pink compact camera case.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
1. You must follow my blog. (RSS feed or Google friend connect, bonus entry is you do both!) Please state how you follow. I will check. If you use RSS feed, make sure you confirm subscription. Please post a 2nd comment for Bonus entry
2. Follow both OneMommaSavingMoney and Case Logic on Twitter Please include Twitter name in comments
3. Repost this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries, post 2x please). Please post link to the post in comments
5. 1 daily entry- Follow @OneMommaSavingM on Twitter and tweet the following leaving a direct link in your comment:
Giveaway will end at 5 p.m. EST on December 06 , 2010
Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. For my full disclosure policy please click here